Book Madurai Kumbakonam Thanajvur Trichy Palani Tour Package for your Family Holidays and Get the best deals on your individual tour from Popular temple tourism packages.
Tour Code: MKTTP-05
Duration: 04 Night / 05 Days
Day 01:- Madurai Arrival
Today Morning Madurai Airport/Station Pickup to Hotel transfer after fresh up Madurai Sightseeing Visit to Meenakshi Amamn temple, Thirruparankundram Murugan temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Ganthi Museum, Palamudirchoolai Murugan temple and Azhgar Koil Kallalagar koil (God Vishnu) after Visit Back to Hotel. – Night Stay at Madurai.
Day 02:- Madurai-kumbakonam (225 kms – 4 Hours)
Today Morning Madurai City Pickup to Kumbakonam, reach at Kumbakonam Check in to hotel Refresh (temple Closing time: 12.30 PM to 4.00 PM) and Evening 4.00 PM Thiruvedaimaruthur Mahalinga Swami temple, Thirunageshwaram Rahu temple, Oppiliappan temple and Alangudi Guru temple after Visit back to Hotel. – Night Stay at Kumbakonam.
Day 03:- Kumbakonam-Thanjavur (40 kms – 1 Hour) | Thanjavur-Trichy (60 kms – 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
Today after Breakfast start to drive Kumbakonam temples visit to Visit to Kasi Viswanathar temple, Mahaham Tank, Nageshwaran temple, Sarangapani temple, Chakrapani temple, Adhi Kumbeshwarar temple, Darasuram Airavateswarar temple after Visit Checkout from the hotel Proceed to Thajavur, reach at Thanajvur Visit to Royal Place, Saraswathi Mahal Library, Brihadeeswarar temple after Visit Proceed to Trichy hotel Transfer. – Night Stay at Trichy
Day 04:- Trichy-Palani (165 kms – 3 Hours)
Today after Breakfast darshan to Srirangam Renganatahr temple afterDarsahn Checkout from the hotel start to drive Thiuvanaikaval Jambukeswarar temple, Uchipillayar koil and Kaveri River after Visit Proceed to Palani, reach at Palani Check in to hotel and Leisure.- Night Stay at Palani.
Day 05:- Palani-Madurai Departure (125 kms – 2 ½ Hours)
Today early Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast Darshan to Palanimalai Dhandayuthapaniswamy temple after darshan Checjkout from the hotel Proceed to Madurai Airport/station Departure for Onward Your Journey.
|Number Of Person||Car Used||
(AC Room & Breakfast)
(AC Room &
( 01 Double Room)
|6 to 12 Years Per Child (with Bed)||AC Indica||Rs.1700/-||Rs.2700/-||Rs.4800/-|
- Madurai 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Ranimangammal Standard AC Room without Food.
- Kumbakonam 01 Night Stay Hotel Jeyam Residency Standard AC Room without
- Trichy 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Hayagriva standard Double Bed AC Room Without Food
- Palani 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Temple View Economy Double Bed AC Room without Food.
- Madurai 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Nambi Deluxe AC Room With Breakfast.
- Kumbakonam 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Sivamurugan standard AC Room with Breakfast.
- Trichy 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Subam Residency Economical Paradise Double Bed AC Room With Breakfast
- Palani 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Ganpat Grand Superior Double Bed AC Room with Breakfast.
- Madurai 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Heritage Residency Executive AC Room With Breakfast & Dinner.
- Kumbakonam 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Sara Regency Standard AC Room with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Trichy 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Rockfort View Executive Double Bed AC Room with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Palani 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Vels Court Standard Double Bed AC Room with Breakfast & Dinner.
- All the Transfers & sightseeing mention in itinerary by Indica AC Car.
- Car Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Parking,
- 04 Nights Stay AC Accommodation on Double sharing basis Budget/ Standard/Deluxe Hotel as per tour Itinerary.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- As per the directive given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identification document includes: passport, voter ID card, Current drivers license, PAN card, or a credit card. The document must include a photograph.
- Payment Terms: 60% for confirmation and remaining 40% to be settled before the tour starts
- Flight tickets/Train tickets.§ Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
- All the temple darshan tickets and sightseeing entry tickets
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls.
- 45 days period to arrival: 10% of the tour/service Cost
- 30 days period to arrival: 20% of the tour/service Cost
- 15 days period to arrival: 30% of the tour/service Cost
- 10 days period to arrival: 50% of the tour/service Cost.
- Less than One week No refund.
|Account Name||Rajamanickam Tours and Travels|